This weekend I got every ounce of sunshine I could before heading off to College this week! I am so excited for the journey ahead. I wanted to make sure I was bronzed when I wear dresses next week to school so I decided to use the Maui Island Secret Tanning Oil. I was SO impressed and will definitely invest in their products for next summer! I never get super tan in the Summer, but I couldn’t believe how tan I got just in the two hours I was at the pool on Thursday! It gives you the perfect Hawaiian glow that everyone wants and is obsessing over!
To keep my skin from burning, I used SPF 50 before applying the oil. I still wanted to protect my skin from the harmful sun rays and still got so dark! These products are made from the beaches of Maui, not in a lab. Which makes their products so great and unlike any other! I let my friend use the oil, she usually uses an oil when tanning but she LOVED the Browning Formula! The smell is wonderful, the ingredients are natural, hydrating, and mostly organic derived from nuts in Hawaii and seeds used to extract their formulas.
Here are the ingredients:
Browning Formula: Tanning Oil
- Organic Borage, a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-thrombotic agent
- Macadamia Nut
- Maui Coffee Extract
- Organic Sunflower, rich in essential vitamins and at relieving skin irritations
- Many more!
Tan Sealer: After Sun Lotion
- Blueberry Fruit Extract, a super anti-oxidant with essential fatty acids
- Hydralphatine Asia, combination of Asian aquatic plants (bamboo, lotus and water lily) for cell rejuvenation, super moisturizer and anti-aging
- Superoxide Dismatuse, extracted from a French melon that can actually help repair skin already damaged by elements
- Green Tea Extract
- Vitamins A, C, and E
- Many more!
Burn to brown: Burn Gel
- Vitisvinifera (grape extract), anti-oxidant, anti-aging and a natural collagen booster
- Superoxide Dismatuse
- Many more!
After using the Browning Formula in the sun, I showered and get the oil off before heading out. Next, use the Tan Sealer, it literally seals the tan into your skin. This lotion is hydrating, non-greasy, and smooth. If you burn, I did not as I used SPF 50 before, you would apply the Burn Gel to the affected areas. It’s so awesome- it turns your burn into brown. When I used it before, it felt great! These products you will be hearing from me for quite some time- next summer or on Spring Break. I’m obsessed! My mom insists on using them soon too as she was impressed by the results. Better than a Spray Tan’s Bronzer, and lasts longer! Check out them out below…super affordable and great quality! Have a great week!! xoxo
Keep up with Maui Island Secret Products:
Website (Europe, see other countries)